PMOZ will introduce a new, interesting and dynamic program for the 2009 conference to be held in Canberra, Australia from August 11-13.
The elements to be included in the program structure are:
- The core of the program will be pairs of selected papers from academia and industry practitioners, each paper will be 45 minutes (total session time 90 minutes). These sessions will be immediately before and after lunch; streamed by industry and focus.
- 60 minute Keynote and locknote presentations from internationally recognised experts, at the beginning and end of each day.
- 30 minute ‘quick hits’ briefings, updates and short papers focused on points of interest.
- 90 minute mini-workshops, including skill development for advanced practitioners and foundation sessions focused on core PM skills
- Half day pre-conference workshops.
The final shape of the program will evolve based on responses to the Call for Papers and the requirements of our keynote speakers. Check back here for details of keynote speakers, workshop presenters and later, accepted session speakers.
For additional information:
PMOZ – August 11-13, 2009 [www.pmoz.com.au]