Thank you for helping make 2013 another successful year
for our blog.
The WordPress statistics for the site include this gem:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 45,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 17 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
It is important to mark major milestones. A friend, Barbara Anderson from Shire Coaching & Training in Sydney recommends spending some reflective time with pen and paper ( or your i-pad? ) to answer all or some of the following questions ……
– what were my achievements and highlights of 2013
– key turning points, events, and what impacted me?
– who I became, what I learned, or how I grew?
– disappointments, sorrows, or trying times of 2013? what can I leave behind?
– what I wish I did more of, or had allowed more time for?
– what am I thinking to do (or be) differently in 2014?
Then having some fun and creating your intentions and goals for 2014. There are many ways to do this. The key is to think creatively and abundantly. And perhaps do some writing under the following headings …
– list at least 10 things I wish to attract into my life in 2014
– what opportunities lie ahead?
– what adventures and fun to be had?
– new skills to learn?
– supports and resources I shall put in place?
– what are my values and needs to orient my life around in 2014?
– goals I am strongly committed to?
– who I am becoming and how I can be described in the year ahead?
– if 2014 was a chapter in my book of life – what would the chapter heading be?
And then celebrate!! We are looking forward to a fun evening welcoming in the New Year many hours ahead of most of our readers. But whether you have 8 hours or 28 hours to wait, we wish you and those near to you a wonderful evening and a happy and successful 2014.