Health Warning: Do not attempt to read the PMBOK and drive!
Animal tests undertaken by Mosaic show that reading a single chapter of the PMBOK can induce a state ranging from drowsiness to deep sleep; with the effect on younger animals being significant.
Similar effects have been observed from exposure to PMP training materials in the office……
As a result of these and other ‘real world’ observations, we recommend any prolonged exposure to the PMBOK and any associated training materials be restricted to either the safety of your own home, or a carefully controlled classroom environment under the supervision of a qualified trainer.
- No cats were injured during this study.
- Dr. Lynda Bourne is currently part of the PMI core team developing the 6th Edition of the PMBOK, due for publication in Dec. 2016.
- We have designed our courses to minimise the effects identified in this study.
- For more on our classroom training see: http://www.mosaicproject.com.au/
- For more on our Mentored email training see: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/Training-Mentored.html
- Apart from Note 2, this post is simply a gratuitous excuse to publish some really cute cat pictures sourced from: http://pulptastic.com/29-photos-cats-sleeping-weirdest-places-positions/ we hope you enjoy the other 26 pictures.
- This post was originally published in 2014 – it seemed too good to ignore on the 1st April 🙂