Why not attend the Project Management College of Scheduling (PM-COS) annual conference either as a speaker or delegate and collect your ‘ticket to project success’?
Some of the reasons for joining us at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta include:
- CPM Scheduling has been around for more than fifty years. How much is art? How much is science? Help us decide.
- Network with schedule professionals from around the globe including many of the top practitioners and experts in the field.
- Learn tips from experts such as the role that case law plays in schedule delay analysis.
- Help us address important issues facing the scheduling profession today and how to resolve them as we move forward.
- Attend presentations and panel discussions to learn the recent developments in the profession and how to implement them on your projects.
For more information and to register, visit us at www.pmcos.org!