We have been busy beavers updating the PM Knowledge Index on our website with White Papers and Articles. Some of the more interesting uploaded during the last couple of weeks include:
- Article updated: A Brief History of Scheduling
- Article updated: Resource Levelling
- Article updated: Avoiding the ‘Tipping Point to Failure’
- Article updated: Float – Is It Real?
- Article updated: Predicting Future Project Outcomes – The power of uncertainty
- Article updated: Distributed -v- Consolidated Contingencies – The power of Portfolios
And we continue to tweet a free PMI style of exam question every day for PMP, CAPM, and PMI-SP candidates: See today’s question and then click through for the answer and the Q&As from last week.
You are welcome to download and use the information under our Creative Commons licence